Thursday, August 30, 2012

iPad & iPod Curriculum Integration

Had a great bunch of teacher visit from Maunu Primary School in Whangarei. They are at the start of the same journey that we went on as a school in trying to implement iDevices into the classroom. This is how I use the devices in my Reading and Writing Task-boards. These task-boards have been created using Prometheans Activ Inspire software. 

This a screenshot of my task-board for Reading and the activities that I use.


And my Maths task-board.


The flp charts look slightly different when being used,  the icons below the task-board are hidden. If anyone wants a copy of the flp chart just drop me an e-mail and I will send them through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback, feedforward, tell, mention or just comment. It is up to you !